Search results

1. Ally

Server Opening Sevtech: Ages Of The Sky Now Available!

Hey! I'm pleased to announce that our SevTech: Ages Of The Sky server is now open to the public! You can connect straight away with agesofthesky.modrealms.net on version Alpha 4 which you can't currently easily download from Twitch. However no worries! We have this pack preloaded onto the...
  2. Ally

ModRealms Launcher Now running v2.2.2-release!

Hey! I hope you're all having a wonderful start to this week! This update contains quite a few random fixes, tweaks and adjustments to improve the overall usage of the launcher. It also catches a new crash that occurs before the window opens up, so that you can be more aware when this crash has...
  3. Ally

Server Update Project Ozone 3 Kappa now running on 3.3.61

Hey! We have just updated the server to 3.3.61! This update is now available on the ModRealms Launcher for you to install. Version: 3.3.60 IP: kappa.modrealms.net Modpack: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/project-ozone-3-a-new-way-forward Author's Changelog: Added Mods: # Removed...
  4. Ally

Server Update Project Ozone 3 Kappa now running on 3.3.60

Hey! We have just updated the server to 3.3.60! It's very possible that this may be the final release of PO3 for a while, which isn't at all an issue! This update is now available on the ModRealms Launcher for you to install. Version: 3.3.60 IP: kappa.modrealms.net Modpack...
  5. Ally

ModRealms Launcher Now running v2.2.1-release!

Hey! This update will be quite substantial for those who don't have terribly fast internet connections, who have been suffering with the long download times upon each launcher startup. I have made a change which will require you only to download our distribution.json file once, where it will...
  6. Ally

ModRealms Launcher Now running v2.2.0-release!

Hey! So this one was a night's work to improve quite a few things with the launcher, including snappiness, bug fixes and quality of life changes. If you're not already using our launcher, you can grab the newest version here! Read all about it below! Changes from 2.1.3-pre.1: Fixed the crash...
  7. Ally

Server Opening SevTech: Ages of The Sky now in Early Access!

Hey! Some exciting news. Our SevTech: Ages Of The Sky server is now available for our Supporters today! All existing and new supporters (lifetime and monthly) can connect to our server with agesofthesky.modrealms.net running on 3.2.0-Alpha4 We expect that this early access period will last for...
  8. Ally

ModRealms Launcher Now running v2.1.2-release!

https://github.com/ModRealms-Network/ModRealmsLauncher/releases/tag/v2.1.2-release
  9. Ally

Server Opening Uncle Genny's 100% Free Range Server Now Available!

Hey! I'm incredibly excited to announce that Uncle Genny's 100% Free Range Modpack is now available as a server on ModRealms! You can connect straight away with unclegennys.modrealms.net on the latest version (1.2.0). This modpack is also available on the ModRealms Launcher! To celebrate...
  10. Ally

Community Update and Feedback

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far. It has been quite apparent that whilst we have a wonderful community who is very supportive of all we do, there has been a significant drop in our concurrent playercount over the last two months, and I have been actively trying to diagnose...
  11. Ally

ModRealms Launcher Selecting Optional Mods (Including Extras!)

Hey! I hope you're all growing accustomed to our new ModRealms Launcher and that you're enjoying the improvements and tweaks that we're bringing every so often. This announcement is just to let you know that @AlexandraIsabel has kindly gone through and hand-picked all of the clientside mods in...
  12. Ally

ModRealms Launcher Now running v2.1.1-hotfix!

Hey! There was an issue with some code formatting which broke some logic, including the code to login. This has now been fixed and you should update asap! Thank you. 🎉 https://github.com/ModRealms-Network/ModRealmsLauncher/releases/tag/v2.1.1-hotfix
  13. Ally

ModRealms Launcher Now running v2.1.0-release!

Hey! I have a brand new launcher update for you! This one is quite a tasty one so be sure to read the changelog which you can see below. You can update your clients from the Settings, and then in Updates. Please report any bugs you find via a ticket on our Discord server. Thank you...
  14. Ally

Important New Forum Announcements

Hey! I hope you're all having a fantastic evening. This is our first forum announcement in quite a while, but I am now going to try my best to ensure that all important announcements are written in this format, so that they can be intregrated into our new ModRealms Launcher more seemlessly...
  15. Ally

Server Opening Goodbye Antimatter, Hello Project Ozone 3!

Hey! We have decided that it would be best to close our Antimatter Chemistry server due to lack of popularity, and open up a server for Project Ozone 3 Kappa. We felt that Antimatter wasn't being played enough for it to be worth keeping round, and many found the progression too tedious after...
  16. Ally

Important Discord Boosting

Hey! We would like to remind you that you are able to boost our server with Discord Nitro! This will help every member in the community gain discord-perks in this server when we reach a certain milestone! If you boost, you will gain: - Access to the @Nitro Booster role and all of our hidden...
  17. Ally

Server Update Glacial Awakening Updated to 1.0.13

Hey! We have just updated our Glacial Awakening server to 1.0.13! Be sure to update your clients before reconnecting. You will also be able to install this update via the ModRealms Launcher. Thank you!
  18. Ally

Server Update A Bit Of Everything updated to 3.3.9

Hey! We have just updated our A Bit Of Everything server to 3.3.9! Be sure to update your clients before reconnecting. You will also be able to install this update via the ModRealms Launcher. Thank you!
  19. Ally

Server Opening New Server - A Bit Of Everything - EverythingRealms!

I would like to announce that our server for A Bit Of Everything is now open to the public! You can connect with the IP: everything.modrealms.net Please note that we are not running any of the 'Chaos' optional mods and you should not select them if you are only planning on connecting to our...
  20. Ally

Important What are the network rules?

These rules apply to all of the services that we provide. When you use our service, you are agreeing to these rules. Staff are given guidelines of punishments and any punishment they may give is final and at their discretion. No Spamming, Advertising or Excessive Cap Use. No Foul Language, Hate...